View Single Post
Old 04-10-2024, 06:01 PM   #11
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quoth View Post
There are definitely rechargeable 3rd party models with pressure and no BT button. Search on Amazon (DE, COM CO.UK) for surface 3 pen etc (or later). I think the Surface 1 & 2 used Wacom EMR. MS liked the Ntrig so much that they bought the company.
Several of the units we tested used either USB_C or micro-USB charging to recharge the battery or capacitor. Personally, I preferred them to the AAA/AAAA battery using models since I can usethe same charger/cables as I use for my other devices instead of hunting for the replacement batteries.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote