View Single Post
Old 04-10-2024, 05:53 PM   #8
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
In my testing on a Kobo Sage, any stylus using the N-Trig/MPP protocol will work.
I've bought several 3rd party N-Trig/MPP advertised for the MS Surface 3 or later. Check it's a version with pressure and without the Bluetooth button (for OneNote?). There are ones that use AAAA (last nearly 6 months and about 25c) and ones that are rechargeable via USB-C or Micro-USB.
Cheapest was about €18 inc shipping from Amazon and dearest about €30. The Kobo original was €52 ex shipping at the time.

The 2 different models I got work identically to Kobo Pen on Sage, Elipsa and the Libra 2 Sketchpad (which only appears on Sage & Elipsa in devmodeon) which saves SVG. On the Libra 2 (not original Libra), Sage and Elipsa Sketch pad, one button is fat line and the other is erase. Drawing resolution is better on the Libra 2 than a finger. So the Libra 2 simply lacks extra SW, not the HW.

They work identically to the kobo Pen on all the regular Sage and Elipsa pen functions.
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote