View Single Post
Old 04-10-2024, 05:24 PM   #7
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
In my testing on a Kobo Sage, any stylus using the N-Trig/MPP protocol will work. This testing was done about 18 months back when my work was testing various styli as replacements. This does limit you to a stylus that will require a battery or supercapacitor to power it. The screen electronics are less complex which a bonus for those who do not want a stylus. All the MPP 2.00 styli worked in my limited testing though we did not test any of the later MPP 2.5/2.6 styli. The two MPP 1.51. styli we tested did not have pressure sensitivity which might be a deal breaker for some people.

You may want to take a look at Microsoft Pen Protocol (MPP) Stylus Compendium for a list of manufacturers updated Nov., 2023.

Last edited by DNSB; 04-10-2024 at 05:29 PM.
DNSB is online now   Reply With Quote