View Single Post
Old 04-17-2024, 05:01 AM   #20
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Cathcart View Post
I have a couple of side-loaded Hebrew fonts that don't render correctly, although, probably not for the reason discussed here: Punctuation marks (NIKUD) render in the wrong place.
That's got to be something different and very weird. The dot moves from the vav to the beit? Apologies if I've mixed up names. It's a long while since I did the Aleph Bet, or Hebrew, so I don't know which is wrong. Maybe they only tested on ordinary novels which don't bother with the dots?

How is that even possible? That's like typing Méabh and getting Meábh (though confusingly both of those are used). Or Bán and Bań (which doesn't exist, though ban is also Irish).
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote