View Single Post
Old 04-17-2024, 02:23 AM   #19
Colonel Cathcart
Addict
Colonel Cathcart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colonel Cathcart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colonel Cathcart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colonel Cathcart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colonel Cathcart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colonel Cathcart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colonel Cathcart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colonel Cathcart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colonel Cathcart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colonel Cathcart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colonel Cathcart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
My guess is they are not hinted and adding hinting as I suggested will most likely be the answer.
I have a couple of side-loaded Hebrew fonts that don't render correctly, although, probably not for the reason discussed here: Punctuation marks (NIKUD) render in the wrong place. I attached a couple of screenshots, comparing how Noto Serif correctly renders them and how that other font does not. If anyone can make suggestions, what might be wrong with the font and how I may edit it to try and fix it I'd be grateful.
I reported this to Kobo months ago, I think it was escalated, but so far it wasn't fixed.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	NotoSerifHeb.png
Views:	48
Size:	259.2 KB
ID:	207662   Click image for larger version

Name:	FrankReHeb.png
Views:	38
Size:	243.9 KB
ID:	207663  
Colonel Cathcart is offline   Reply With Quote