View Single Post
Old 04-14-2010, 03:30 AM   #66
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
I just transplanted my lemongrass. I put 6 stalks into a container in at the end of last summer. (Bought them at the local grocery store, being sold for Thai cooking. They had no roots, but the bottoms were dry and hard.) This afternoon I took the container out of the hotbox on the veranda. Not only did they all survive the freezing winter, the 6 turned into about 20. I broke apart the clusters and re-potted them all in a larger container. This is going to be a Tom Yom Kung, Tom Ka Gai, and Som Tam summer!! I love fresh Thai food!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote