View Single Post
Old 05-01-2024, 06:03 PM   #8
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cootey View Post
Thanks, David.

nickel sickel fickel strickel fontickel?

I love the naming structure. 😃

This is a realm of the Kobo underbelly that I haven’t delved into at all since I’ve never installed Plato or koreader. I was happy with the default reader. However, I’ve been frustrated that I can’t do a dd back up of my Elipsa, so this will be a worthwhile experiment.
My personal favourite is hindenburg. I just wonder how often the code crashed and burned before that name was applied.
DNSB is online now   Reply With Quote