View Single Post
Old 04-30-2024, 02:03 PM   #259
7hir7een
Reader of Books
7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Libra Colour, Libra 2, Elipsa, Kindle Basic (11th gen)
I find myself in the odd situation of preferring my Libra Colour in dim light. Before the slight unevenness of the front light with my Libra 2 would bother me at night. But now, I find the screen door effect (as others have called it) to be much worse during the day / in bright light. Also, I have to turn the brightness up to 100% to make the screen appear whiter like I'm used to, which makes me concerned for battery life.

So, yeah. Better reading experience for me in dimmer light. But I really like seeing the color content! I haven't decided yet whether I'm happy with it, but I think I am.
7hir7een is offline   Reply With Quote