View Single Post
Old 04-29-2024, 10:52 PM   #9
PHughes
Enthusiast
PHughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PHughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PHughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PHughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PHughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PHughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PHughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PHughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PHughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PHughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PHughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300 PRS-350 Kobo H2O Kobo Clara HD
I love my Clara, but also think it is too small for PDFs. I understand your specific needs though, so maybe it would work.

As someone else suggested, an Ony Boox may be a better option. The do make a 6 inch model, but a 7.8 inch model from them may be better, and still be pocketable. The Onyx Boox devices are e-ink, but run Android. That may give you more flexibility with respect to organizing documents, among other things.

Phil
PHughes is offline   Reply With Quote