View Single Post
Old 04-17-2024, 06:59 PM   #58
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cactus Chef View Post
I haven't received the pop-up. But then, I was very careful when I originally purchased my Clara HD through Walmart to setup a standalone Kobo account for sign-in and not use my Walmart account. So maybe that's the distinction?
Same here. And it used to be you had to avoid signing in with Walmart as it was your default choice. That's no longer the case.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote