View Single Post
Old 04-15-2024, 06:21 PM   #78
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
I think I got it working. But Code View and and Preview are not highlighting for me. I think that's normal for the original qt_styles.qss technique though, right? You had to add some code to get Code View and Preview working didn't you? Or are they supposed to work using the original qt_styles.qss technique now, too?

I just had to flat-out remove the ifdefs pertaining to Windows Darkmode to get stuff working. Apparently no amount of placeholder shenanigans was going to work.

There's no reason we can't indent those ifdefs to make things easier to match up is there?
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote