View Single Post
Old 04-15-2024, 08:11 AM   #62
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
@BeckyEbook,
Yes I have noticed that QDockWidget titlebar buttons seem to be broken on macOS as well but only under dark mode. This happens with or without a stylesheet used.

I tried to add the CaretStyle last to not interfere with your QProxyStyle set for dark mode.

If the pixelmetric changes for cursor width change are part of the problem (icons are okay but not positioned properly or not properly sized, I can ifdef in platform specific additions/changes to CaretStyle.cpp if you can tell me what to add for Windows.

Or alternatively, include the required stylesheet changes.

Last edited by KevinH; 04-15-2024 at 08:31 AM.
KevinH is offline   Reply With Quote