View Single Post
Old 04-07-2024, 02:26 PM   #31
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
Okay, I have taken a shot at incorporating special Bulk Rename routines so that epubs with thousands of files can do renaming (with RegexRename).

I have also incorporated this issue patch to allow a case only rename.

But there can be lots and lots of corner cases on various platforms, so this one is going to need a lot of testing and feedback.

Sigil master now has all of these changes. Anyone who builds from source, please give it a try and please point out any irregularities when it comes to file renaming, moving, restructuring, etc.

We have about 3 months (or so) until the next release so please pound away on current master of Sigil and let me know what if any difficulties you run into. I would like to iron any kinks out long before the next release.

Thanks
KevinH is online now   Reply With Quote