View Single Post
Old 04-03-2024, 09:26 AM   #16
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
1. I can see focus changes quite well under MacOS. Perhaps that is a platform thing? I can investigate that.

2. The View menu is not built in ui files but instead built on the fly in code with for all dockwidgets. I am not sure how easy it would be to restructure that so that the shortcuts can be registered to shortcut manager as that menu is built first before the registration process. I will also investigate that.

3. I think you are asking about an Accelerator for the main Give Focus to Menu first menu?

Last edited by KevinH; 04-03-2024 at 10:27 AM.
KevinH is offline   Reply With Quote