View Single Post
Old 03-25-2024, 05:06 PM   #54
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
Hmm ... I took a look at the MainWindow.cpp code and DiapDealer has greatly improved that code that handles clip actions to only depend on how many actions are defined in the main.ui, and even added a lambda function to assign slots.

That should take care of everything for MainWindow.cpp unless I am missing something (it has been a few years since I studied this code).

Are you sure you have assigned 40 actions to clip toolbar 1, and 40 newly defined actions to clip toolbar 2 in main.ui. Along with the changes to handling clip actions made by DiapDealer that really should get you close.

BeckyEbook's spoiler hint is correct.

You need to actually define what actions 41-80 are. Then assign them all to the second clips bar and the second clips menu.

Last edited by KevinH; 03-25-2024 at 05:14 PM.
KevinH is online now   Reply With Quote