View Single Post
Old 12-25-2023, 06:48 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piecho View Post
Hey,
Looking for <150E ebook reader. Looking for warm light setting, sharp screen and good PDF reader with landscape support and fast refresh mode available.

Been thinking about latest Paperwhite, Versa Pro, Clara 2E but none of them matches all the criterias.

Still using my old Nook Simple Touch with Android 2.1 unlocked. Not sure If I need more recent Android here, but if there is no reader matching my criteria I am open to check what community provided with custom software.
There isn't such a Reader. 7" is too small for PDF. Your budget is too small.

The best you can get (IMHO) is a Kobo Libra 2 and use KOReader to read PDF. The screen is still too small, but at least with KOReader, you can get rid of the margins and see the PDF as large as possible full screen.

The Libra 2 has warm light, & sharp screen. I don't know about fast refresh. If you mean true B&W, then no.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote