View Single Post
Old 11-14-2023, 01:24 PM   #23
j.p.s
Grand Sorcerer
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pb360
I would like to point out that xxyzz is the creator of the WordDumb calibre plugin to generate xray and wordwise files and in my opinion has excellent programming skills including designing and implementing applications that are easy (for him) to add new features in a very localized way with very few lines of code. I am amazed by the speed of his response to requests.

When he asks a question, it does not need to be second guessed or deflected. I suspect that if he receives the information he is requesting, something wonderful will result.

His code is on github if what I wrote above needs to be verified.
j.p.s is offline   Reply With Quote