Thread: Prime Day 2023
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2023, 01:32 PM   #35
ngrant
Gadget Lover
ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2, Mobiscribe Origin, Fire HD tablets
Thanks, @tubemonkey, for all the hard work you put into MobileRead! I am also soured on Amazon for various reasons... only keeping Prime so that spouse can watch the latest season of Jack Ryan. "Prime Day" seems to go on year-round and is duplicated by all other retailers, so what's the real benefit??
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
NOTE

This will be my last Prime Day. Because of an ongoing issue I'm having with Amazon Wireless (a Prime benefit), I will NOT renew my Prime subscription in Nov.

I'll still contribute to this thread, but I won't be starting any future Prime Day threads.

tm
ngrant is offline   Reply With Quote