View Single Post
Old 10-10-2021, 03:59 PM   #73
crane3
Guru
crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Fire hdx 8.9, Tab S2, Tab S5e, Aura ONE
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarjaE View Post
I am disabled and can't travel to a library.

I can't get a card unless I can get to the library.

The library system says to contact county disability services about this, county disability services says to contact the library system.
Now is the time to browse your local library during the pandemic!

Several years past, my local county library instituted a new way to get a library card online that is for online use only; no borrowing printed books. Don't have to show up in person to get an online library card.

Then at the beginning of the covid problem, we don't need to show up to renew our library card.

This is in California, so check your library as thing may be hidden somewhere & if one cannot enter the library without a mask, then there may be a policy change to reflect that.
crane3 is offline   Reply With Quote