View Single Post
Old 10-25-2019, 10:50 PM   #8
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGlitch View Post
It's possible if you 'open book' you'll find the ISBN in the first few pages. Though I haven't used this feature of Libby so I can't say for sure.
Overdrive has a detail section that lists the ISBN (make sure it's for the ePub version and not Kindle), and the Kobo bookstore has their ISBN at the bottom of the particular book's page.

I noticed that a couple of these books (on Kobo) for download are ePub 3 instead of ePub 2. I don't know if that means anything, but I thought it was interesting.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote