View Single Post
Old 11-22-2015, 07:05 AM   #58
Nick_1964
Bookworm
Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony prs-650, Kobo Glo HD (2x), Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phyllis41 View Post
Hi,

Is there a way to uninstall/delete some default fonts on Kobo Glo? I hate to see OpenDyslexic and Gothic on my device list. Just a matter of personal choice. I have learned that all the default fonts can be disabled through Metazoa patches, but I'd like to keep some of them on device.
Sorry for my bad English.
There is a more simple way I guess: the fonts folder.
If you side download the fonts you need and put them in that folder, it will display it on the list.
Then use the system fonts patch to disable them all, with some luck the ones in the fonts folder are still there visible.
(in the root of your device create a folder named fonts, every font you put in there is useable.. )
https://thoughtsviewsopinions.wordpr...-step-by-step/
Nick_1964 is offline   Reply With Quote