View Single Post
Old 11-10-2013, 12:53 AM   #5
meeera
Grand Sorcerer
meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, iPadMini4, iPad4, MBP; support other Kobo/Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACGT View Post
Also where is the .kobo folder? When I connected the USB cable to load some test books into the Aura HD, all I saw was an empty folder. Should I create the .kobo folder under the root folder?
Are you using OS X? If so, the system files/folders, which start with a . like .kobo, are hidden by default. You need to show them (or search for them with "System Files" set to "Include"), then you'll see .kobo.
meeera is offline   Reply With Quote