View Single Post
Old 05-09-2024, 10:54 AM   #9597
Anyssia
Anyssia has met Morla.Anyssia has met Morla.Anyssia has met Morla.Anyssia has met Morla.Anyssia has met Morla.Anyssia has met Morla.Anyssia has met Morla.Anyssia has met Morla.Anyssia has met Morla.Anyssia has met Morla.Anyssia has met Morla.

Device: Kobo Forma
FFF vs cached pages

Hi! I use the caching feature to download FFnet fics to Calibre, but I have a problem with the addon vs Firefox' cache. I always get an error message and I didn't know what was the problem.

I went around by using Chrome, but today I keep getting a 403 error when using WebToEpub with Chrome to download/cache ffnet pages. Apparently, it's not only me.

So I need to go back to Firefox, except I still get said error and I don't understand what I'm doing wrong since I'm doing the same thing with Chrome:

the error I get every time is:
Code:
HTTP Error in FFF 'Page not found or expired in Browser Cache (see FFF setting browser_cache_age_limit)'(428) URL:...
no matter which fic I'm downloading.

And when it's not straight up an error, it's missing chapters:
Code:
"Download epub completed, 1 failed chapters, 1 total chapters."
I tried with regular Firefox, I even tried with Developer Firefox and the latest unpublished version of WebToEpub, I always get the same from problem with directing FFF to using a Firefox cache. I thought it might be an addon conflict, but the single addon in Developer Firefox is WTE, so I have no idea, please

under: [defaults] :
Code:
## This feature has been tested on Firefox and Chrome browsers on Windows, Mac and Linux. 
## Users report it works with Chromium-based browsers Vivaldi and Microsoft Edge and Firefox-based 
## browser Waterfox.
###browser_cache_path:C:\Users\Utilisateur\AppData\Local\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\nqmpbxxz.default-release\cache2
###browser_cache_path:C:\Users\Utilisateur\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cache\Cache_Data
browser_cache_path:C:\Users\Utilisateur\AppData\Local\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\xydoaeq3.dev-edition-default\cache2
Anyssia is offline   Reply With Quote