View Single Post
Old 05-01-2024, 09:19 PM   #78
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pen&Paper View Post
Saw this cool review on Reddit.

Kobo Libra Colour vs. Kobo Libra 2 vs. Kindle Voyage

I've never had a Voyage, but many say that it had the best screen among the Kindle line up.
Thank you, that was interesting.

I've had the Voyage and yes, it had the best contrast/sharpness I've ever seen on an ereader, even better than the Libra 2. But the frontlight on my Voyage was pretty bad, blotchy and uneven, plus of course it had no warm light. The frontlight on my Libra 2 is pretty much perfect.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote