View Single Post
Old 05-01-2024, 06:46 PM   #14
Cootey
Absentminded Reader
Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Clara HD, Elipsa; Kindle Paperwhite 3 & 4; iOS eReader apps
Kobo Libra Colour (White) is experiencing delays

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
For what it's worth, my order number was CAEN followed by 6 numbers. I'm going to assume that CAEN is Canada English.

Have you received yours already? CS is telling me they didn’t start shipping until yesterday, and I know that isn’t true. 😕

I had to request a case number, but they escalated the matter and have asked me to wait 24 to 48 hours for a reply. I don’t know if this moves my e-reader into my hands faster or not, but it was worth trying.

Last edited by Cootey; 05-01-2024 at 06:50 PM.
Cootey is offline   Reply With Quote