View Single Post
Old 05-01-2024, 06:38 PM   #12
Pjama
Guru
Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Scribe, Oasis, Clara 2E, Libra 2, Libra Colour
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cootey View Post
Congrats on getting yours!!

I ordered mine many hours after it was announced, very late that night. That could amount to thousands of orders between our two orders. But I’ll try contacting CS. Worth a shot. Thanks.

Thanks! I’m downloading lots of Delphi Art books right now!

I noticed my order number was US followed by my house number and then the number 188. I assume that was my place in the line. Might be worth checking the format of your order number to see if it has a similar format.
Pjama is offline   Reply With Quote