View Single Post
Old 05-01-2024, 06:05 PM   #10
Pjama
Guru
Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Scribe, Oasis, Clara 2E, Libra 2, Libra Colour
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cootey View Post
It’s been 20 days since I’ve ordered the white Kobo Libra Colour. The order is still stuck on processing, and the banner warning of delays for this model is still active.

Has anybody received their white Libra Colour yet? If so, when did you order it, and from which Kobo store? That might help us who are still waiting to guesstimate a shipping date.
Good grief, that’s awful. I ordered the same one from the US Kobo store about 20 minutes after it was announced on Apr 10 and it turned up on Apr 29.

I was watching it stuck on processing for what seemed like forever. Eventually I contacted them over chat as nothing had happened by last Thursday and at midnight on Friday, it finally moved to Boise ID, where it stayed the weekend. I don’t know if my chat made any difference, but I was getting fed up watching people on Reddit who ordered it later than I did getting it before me.
Pjama is offline   Reply With Quote