View Single Post
Old 04-28-2024, 01:15 AM   #13
Haesslich
Fanatic
Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch,Glo,Mini,Aura/HD/One,H20, Sony PRS-300/600, Kindle 3-PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barty View Post
Disabled people for once. I couldn't deal with paperbacks because I couldn't keep them open. Hardbacks I could at least lay flat on a table. An e-reader I can hold one handed is a game changer

It's unfortunate kobo is sticking to the large and heavy body of the Libra. I would rather have one with slim bezels all around and no buttons or Kindle Keyboard type page buttons on the sides
Shame that they discontinued tyr Forms. That was truly light, lighter than the Libra 2.
Haesslich is offline   Reply With Quote