View Single Post
Old 04-25-2024, 01:58 PM   #5
anacreon
Guru
anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa, Sage
Thank you all. I am pleased with my refurbished Libra 2, and its being white instead of formerly black: it looks good since the screen is whiter than my stolen black one's was. It was 30 € cheaper than a new one would have been, and has the same 2 years guarantee - Fnac exchanges it if there are battery problems.

I find it very slippery though which I don't remember from the black one - it was stolen in January though so I might be mistaken. But it is annoying enough that I just ordered a transparent shell with reinforced corners (9 €). I still have the cover from the old one, but it is only to protect it when traveling, too bulky and heavy for reading.
anacreon is offline   Reply With Quote