View Single Post
Old 04-17-2024, 11:13 PM   #13
Gone
Out of order
Gone has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gone has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gone has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gone has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gone has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gone has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gone has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gone has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gone has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gone has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gone has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Libra Colour
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
Sadly, that is what I saw after I edited the message. Before then, I saw a black boxes with a play icon. See my message where I copy/pasted the youtube url full_youtube_url /url /youtube that was originally posted.

I ended up editing the messages in this thread to allow the Youtube videos front page to be seen along with the watch on youtube, play, etc.

I see. Many thanks for your editing.

I didn't know. I just use the YouTube button here, and pasted the URL between the generated tags. I'll try to keep this in mind. Again, thanks!
Gone is offline   Reply With Quote